Knitted from natural bamboo fibre these socks will give you the softest experience your feet have ever had!
These socks are made with care using bamboo fibre and polyester from recycled plastic, processed with ReNEW recycling technology, which allows the use of fewer resources (water, energy, etc.) than in the production of new polyester out of crude oil, which of course, helps to reduce the amount of plastic waste!
- 76% Natural Bamboo Viscose certified with OEKO-TEX
- 22% Recycled Bottles Polyester
- 2% Elastane
- Incredibly soft
- Allows you to stay cool in the heat and stay comfortably warm on colder days
- Odour resistant
- Sustainably manufactured
- Helps you to reduce your environmental footprint
- Made from recycled materials
Bamboo can be grown without the use of pesticides, which
with other factors such as its fast-growth rate (provides the same volume
as cotton from only 10% of the land area) and low water consumption
making it a sustainable raw material for textiles.